[Asterisk-Users] ztdummy

James Harper james.harper at bendigoit.com.au
Wed Jun 14 00:36:06 MST 2006

> I believe this is no longer be true with the "new" Native music on
> hold...

Ah. I suspected as much, when my home server wasn't running any zaptel
for a bit I found that MoH was working fine, even though last time I
tried without ztdummy a while ago it was severely broken.

(The reason I turned off zaptel for a bit was that every time I started
asterisk it segfaulted, restarted, then locked the server, even after I
removed the x100 card. Turned out that disabling h.323 fixed the
problem...)

Thanks

James