[Asterisk-Users] OPENSER / SER and Asterisk

Santosh Rao santoshr at staff.ownmail.com
Tue Jun 13 22:19:20 MST 2006

asterisk has a extremely cool documentation. The wiki has everything a newbie like me could hope for.. with samples and everyhting./. where as we are having a very dificult time finding proper documentation or samples and stuff like thtt for SER..
may be if someone good with SER could update ther voip-info/wiki and write some basics abt the ser.cfg or somethjing .. then it would be great.

Regards
Santosh Rao