[Asterisk-Users] Will 200KB/s drive access be OK for voicemailstorage?

Boris Bakchiev boris at jildent.com.au
Tue Jun 13 20:38:12 MST 2006

Its slow :) It will give you some delays but it will not be noticeable
(most voice files are 5-100kb, so it should be ok... But writing to
them.. Not sure.. It should be ok as well I'm guessing as kernel will
provide some caching (since you have G and not GS it has less ram, so
maybe chaching is not an option)
Best would be to get WL-500G. It has a USB port so you can plug a USB
memory stick into it. It will be faster and will give you more storage
cheaper then SD.