[Asterisk-Users] Hard drive write cache

shadowym shadowym at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 13 15:45:02 MST 2006

Hi Andrew,

I think we are more on the same page than you think.  Fanless PC and CF are
exactly what I am shooting for.  However, as far as I know you need a hard
drive to run FreePBX.  Read only partitions make a lot of sense and I will
certainly pursue that further.  Not sure if I would need to put Voicemail on
a CF if I have a hard drive.  I could care less if someones voicemail
messages get corrupted during a power outage.  All I want is for the phone
system to come back up and work again.  GUARANTEED!