[Asterisk-Users] Can this config sustain 30 users?

Erick Perez eaperezh at gmail.com
Tue Jun 13 14:19:05 MST 2006

I appreciate all your help and posting.
I will then load (with test calls) using SIPP and astertest
will post back the result of this machine in question

any other open source stress test tool i can use?

Thanks,

On 6/13/06, Colin Anderson <ColinA at landmarkmasterbuilder.com> wrote:
> >I'd suggest getting the slowest processor available new (At least 1.5Ghz
> >for AMD Athlon/Opteron and 2.xGhz  for Intel P4/Xeon)
>
> I'm fond of underclocking. No heat problems for me, thank you.

Erick Perez
Panama Sistemas
Integradores de Telefonia IP y Soluciones Para Centros de Datos
Panama, Republica de Panama
Cel Panama. +(507) 6694-4780