[Asterisk-Users] Polycom Queues

BJ Weschke bweschke at gmail.com
Tue Jun 13 13:55:25 MST 2006

On 6/13/06, Douglas Garstang <dgarstang at oneeighty.com> wrote:
> Has anyone integrated Asterisk Queues with Polycom phones?
>
> What I'd like to do is display the agent status next to their appearance. I don't see much discussion about this.
> This is not the same thing as setting <bw>1</bw> against the appearance in the phone directory.

 Yes. We've done it and it is at the following SVN branch:

 http://svn.digium.com/svn/asterisk/team/bweschke/polycom_acd_functions/

 What's still on the to-do list though is understand what messages the
Polycom phone needs to receive when an agent's state has changed as a
result of an action that didn't originate from the phone itself. That
hasn't proven to be a huge issue with the clients that are using it
already by us, but it's still something we should and intend to do to
"finish" the functionality.

--
Bird's The Word Technologies, Inc.
http://www.btwtech.com/