[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk Bounty Doubling program

trixter aka Bret McDanel trixter at 0xdecafbad.com
Tue Jun 13 09:28:38 MST 2006

TRX Teleocmmunications "the VoIP provider that pays you" would like to
assist those that make asterisk better.  To that end we are setting up a
program where the community itself can help double the bounty for all of
the outstanding code that is wanted but not yet present.

TRX will match any bounty paid on any new code that gets put into tree
+bounty.  There are some rules for this doubling program which are
available at http://www.trxtel.com/index.php?page=Asterisk_Bounty  in
short we will donate a small bit of money for each minute that each
person is on the phone to a tollfree north american number (we will be
having the same program for inbound DIDs soon as well).

When a bounty is claimed, we will match what is paid.  Asterisk gets
more features, developers get more incentive, and the community as a
whole can help make that happen.

Belfast IE +44 28 9099 6461    DE +49 801 777 555 3402
Utrecht NL +31 306 553058      US WA +1 360 207 0479
US NY +1 516 687 5200          FreeWorldDialup: 635378
http://www.trxtel.com The VoIP provider that pays you!