[Asterisk-Users] conference

Sharon Lim limleechin2005 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 13 03:50:49 MST 2006

each ip phone need to register to be able to call the conference.

Firstly, you need to create user with username and password under sip.conf,
Then you need to create conference room which is meetme in meetme.conf
then you need to create extension to point to the conference room in
extensions.conf
after that, just click on the extension that refer in conference room.

for more info, read this http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+cmd+MeetMe

hope this help.