[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk & Eyebeam chat function

Attilla De Groot mail at youmeandvoip.nl
Tue Jun 13 01:40:31 MST 2006

Hi all,

Eyebeam has a sip-chat function and it would be nice if I would be
able to use it. But the problem is that I can't really find
information about it.

I can just try to send a message and on the Asterisk console a
message like this appears:

Jun 13 10:05:25 WARNING[6512]: chan_sip.c:7281 receive_message:
Received message to <sip:bla at voiphost> from "Bla
Sheep"<sip:sheep at voiphost>;tag=1d072048, dropped it...
   Message: ?

Can anyone tell me more about this or give me a link with some
information about it ?

Regards,
Attilla de GrootÎ