[Asterisk-Users] click to call features on asterisk

Sharon Lim limleechin2005 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 13 00:35:53 MST 2006

Firstly, thanks for the information, but I dont seem to get this SNAP work.
I found out that the disadvantage of this is most computer dont come with
mozilla,
therefore for some non-IT literal is quite troublesome for them.

 Hmm..hopefully someone can provide me some info on click n call features.
thanks in advance.