[Asterisk-Users] How to retrieve voicemail

undrhil.1528785 at bloglines.com undrhil.1528785 at bloglines.com
Tue Jun 13 00:23:28 MST 2006

Hey.  Maybe you can give me a hand with configuring my Linux box to send out
emails?  I've installed sendmail as per *several websites* and it's installed
and running.  I've gone into the voicemail.conf file and specified to allow
attachments, etc.  And, yes, I restarted Asterisk.  Technically, I rebooted
the entire Linux box.  :)

Anyway, any help would be appreciated.

Undrhil

Hi,