[Asterisk-Users] Bug in Voicemail ??

Victor Moreno victor at cisl.es
Mon Jun 12 23:31:37 MST 2006

Hi,
I'm still a newbie, but try to help you,
my voicemail works ok, I can also record messages ok.

My extension part is:
exten => s,1,Background(welcome-cisl)
exten => 1,1,Dial(Sip/vmoreno,10)
exten => 1,2,Voicemail(victor)
exten => 2,1,Dial(Sip/juliansip,10)
exten => 2,2,Voicemail(aajulian)
exten => 3,1,Playback(demo-echotest)
exten => 3,2,Echo
exten => 4,1,Congestion
exten => 5,1,Dial(Sip/ludmila,10)
exten => 5,2,Dial(Sip/vmoreno)
exten => 6,1,Goto(testmenu,s,1)

And voicemail.conf part is:
[general]
format=wav49
maxmessage=180
minmessage=2
maxsilence=2
silencethreshold=150
maxlogins=3
serveremail=asterisk at cisl.es
skipms=3000

[victor]
victor => 1234, Victor Moreno, victor at cisl.es

Hope it helps.
One question to you,
you say you call the malbox, how do you do that? which extension do i
have to call to a ccess mailboxes?

thank u

Victor

--