[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk as Wholesale

Damon Estep damon at suburbanbroadband.net
Mon Jun 12 21:48:58 MST 2006

Not trying to be rude, but you will either need to invest many, many
hours learning how asterisk works and evaluating 3rd party billing
solutions, or possibly writing your own.

This will require light programming skills (agi, mysql, perl, etc), but
probably not C unless you really want to customize things.

If you have a desire to get it done in a short period of time you will
need to throw some money at one of the many qualified consultants you
can find with a quick search, Digium also offers consulting services.

I am not a for hire consultant and I do not work for Digium, so this
should not be taken as a solicitation (not to mention there is more
talent available than I possess).