[Asterisk-Users] Can this config sustain 30 users?

Damon Estep damon at suburbanbroadband.net
Mon Jun 12 20:58:03 MST 2006

There is not a formula, but I second the opinion that the config is
adequate if the linux build behaves on the hardware (correct drivers,
config, etc).

The limiting factor is the E1, you will be able to handle a full E1 of
traffic, with transcoding, with this box.

This is not based on a formula, it is based on over a year of production
experience in larger environments than you describe (4 T1s per box).

SIP