[Asterisk-Users] How can I use my regular phones with Asterisk running on my Linksys WRT54G router?

John Klimek jklimek at gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 15:19:48 MST 2006

Ahh, thanks!  That's what I thought but I wasn't sure because I
thought ATA boxes were only for specific VOIP providers.

Which ATA with an FXS port would you recommend for around (or under) $50?

Also, can I simple plug the ATA into an existing RJ-11 jack so that
ALL of the phone jacks in my house have a dial tone?