[Asterisk-Users] asterisk on AMD 64 BIT

Juan Manuel Coronado Zúñiga juan.m.coronado at gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 11:20:20 MST 2006

Hi Kanishka,

Several months ago I had a server running *  and zaptel 1.0.9 over a Sun
Fire V20z with Slackware compiled for 64 bits, and I have absolutely no
complaints about it: lower CPU consumption than with 32bits and a good voice
quality.

The server received 4 E1s through a pair of TE21OP wildcards, and had a main
of 23 simultaneus calls in those days.

Regards,

jmacz

Actually the sound quality

On 6/12/06, Kanishka Somaratne <kani at technoportal.biz> wrote:

> Hey
> Does asterisk works well on an AMD 64 bit processor server.
>
> are there any issues with this ?
>
> Regards
> Kani

"I know what hell is. It´s not lakes of burning oil, or brimstone and devils
poking you in the ass with pitchforks. Hell is not knowing."

Ted McKeever.