[Asterisk-Users] Re: Nokai E60 and E61 , working fine with Asterisk , with new access points

Mats Karlsson mats.o.karlsson at gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 11:07:42 MST 2006

What about using a search engine like google before ...

http://www.google.se/search?client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-GB%3Aofficial_s&hl=sv&q=nokia+e60+asterisk&meta=lr%3Dlang_en%7Clang_no%7Clang_sv&btnG=Google-s%C3%B6kning

and you will find several examples that is working for you!

/Mats

--

"Those that sacrifice essential liberty to obtain a little temporary
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -- Ben Franklin (1759)