[Asterisk-Users] Re: CallerID name inbound from PRI

BerkHolz, Steven StevenBerkHolz at TESCOGroup.com
Mon Jun 12 08:22:14 MST 2006

XO fixed my caller ID name.
I am using FreePBX and I can include a "wait" to my custom extensions.

Is there a way to add a wait to the whole PRI?

I assume that if I set immediate to yes, I can then have a "s" extension
do the wait, but how would it get from the "s" to the DID extension?
(also, I would rather not answer every call)

Is there a "magic" spot in Free PBX's configs to add the wait for all
calls on that PRI, or do I need to alter the FreePBX code to add it when
creating the conf. Files?

Thank You,

Steven BerkHolz
- MCSA - MCSE -
Manager of Information Systems
TESCO Group Companies
Fax. 248-836-5101
www.TESCOGroup.com

Board member of
www.glimasoutheast.org

"Steven" <asterisk at tescogroup.com> wrote in message
news:e1e54h$2f5$1 at sea.gmane.org...
> Thanks for the info.
>
> I went to add the Wait(2), but am unsure where to do it.
> My context is "from-pstn".
>
> My [from-pstn] is:
> [from-pstn]
> exten => s,1,NoOp(${TIMESTAMP} PRI call in)   ;    I tried adding this
to see if "s" is used, but lothing was logged.
> include => from-pstn-custom                     ; create this context
in extensions_custom.conf to include customizations
> include => ext-did
> exten => fax,1,Goto(ext-fax,in_fax,1)
>
> My "from-pstn-custom" is non-existent and my "ext-did" is just an
include for "ext-local", which is my inside extensions.

> If I understand you correctly, I need the wait before I pick up the
line.
> If I change the span to immediate=yes, I can use the "s" extension,
but It would also answer the line early.

news:E918F2FD95450648B7F8C957D92D5271422822 at exmail.corp.opsys.com...