[Asterisk-Users] OLD PA system.

Jerry Jones jjones at danrj.com
Mon Jun 12 08:13:44 MST 2006

Unless you pruchae an exteral zone page adapter which accepts FXS
coonections, use an ata with fxo connection

I have never had to 'add' loop current, although I have not used all
fxo adapters. I can verify Adit and other channel bank fxo
connections do not require any voltage, the just give the analog
audio out