[Asterisk-Users] Attended transfer and queue

aston martin astonmartin_2006 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 12 06:01:49 MST 2006

Are there any patches that would fix the agent staying in 'busy' state problem as well? I couldn't find any so far......

Dinesh Nair <dinesh at alphaque.com> wrote:

On 06/12/06 20:21 Matt said the following:
> AHHH! We use the Xfer button on our Aastra 9133is to do transfers....
> for some reason (see another post I just made) when I hit * queue
> calls disconnect.

take a look at http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=6897 which solves this
problem. also, since this has been committed to 1.2 and trunk, i would
think that 1.2.9.1 would also have this patch applied.

--
Regards, /\_/\ "All dogs go to heaven."
dinesh at alphaque.com (0 0) http://www.openmalaysiablog.com/

http://mail.yahoo.com