[Asterisk-Users] Single agent multiple queues....

Matt mhoppes at gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 04:50:09 MST 2006

Hi,
I have several agents, who all log into multiple queues.

What I want to happen (but doesn't seem to be) is:

Agent 5 is logged into queues 1,2,3
Agent 4 is logged into queues 1,3

A call comes into queue 1, and goes to agent 5.
Agent 5 answers the call and finishes it.
A call comes into queue 3.
I want this call to go to Agent 4, as opposed to going to agent 5
(which is what it is doing now).
If a call comes into Queue 1, it WILL route to Agent 4.

It seems that it only does round robin with memory per QUEUE and not
per agent.   Will changing to least-recently-called change this?  Is
there anyway to "link" the queues?