[Asterisk-Users] What does RELAXDTMF do?

Peter J Dean peter.john.dean at gmail.com
Sun Jun 11 22:44:24 MST 2006

Thanx for everyone's passionate responses, and apologises for not
replying sooner.

1. Based on what I have seen I take it noone is sure of what the true
purpose and the effects of the relaxdtmf parameter offer.
2. I am using both a mixture of VSP's and SPA3K's, but primarily it
is the VSP's
3. And as for tweaking the output level's, I see no options being
provided within the IAX and SIP configuration files, and not really
concerned with the SPA3K's at this time since they are fail-overs.
4. Since the bulk of my issues are through the IAX2/SIP methods for
DMTF and Asterisk has direct issues with DTMF, I just hope that v1.4
will be released sooner rather than later.