[Asterisk-Users] hangup lag causing the answering of already answered calls

mrlord chewie mrlordchewie at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 11 21:17:24 MST 2006

I'm having the exact same problem. Please any ideas? My IP phones keep ringing after PSTN hangup or PSTN answer... for about 6 or 7 seconds.

On Sun, 2006-06-11 at 15:18 +1000, Carey O'Shea wrote:
Does anyone have any ideas as to what can cause this large delay to stop
ringing?

It's quite a show stopper... imagine ringing a business and being
answered by 3 different people, one after the other, all talking over
the top of each other.

http://mail.yahoo.com