[Asterisk-Users] JIAX status

Scott Gifford sgifford at suspectclass.com
Sun Jun 11 18:15:44 MST 2006

"Rubens Zupelli Filho" <rzupelli at gmail.com> writes:

> Anyone knows the current status of JIAXclient?

I have been playing with jiaxclient 0.0.6, and it seems to mostly work
if you have a working copy of the C iaxclient library.  I would test
iaxclient with the command-line tools that come with it and make sure
that all works satisfactorily before moving on to JIAXClient, since
the Java code is built on top of the C library.

> I tried to recompile the sources available in sourceforge but
> they reference a old java package that I was not able to find.

What package?

----Scott.