[Asterisk-Users] hook flash call transfer

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Sun Jun 11 08:08:39 MST 2006

I am trying to use hook flash to transfer a call but I want the recording
on the line I transfer to to start after I hang up. In other words if I
receive a call and want to transfer it to VM or to a recording, I want to
be able to flash the hook, dial the extension, and hang up. But I do not
want the recording/vm message to satrt until the call is actually
transfered. Is this possible? My work around it to insert a wait in the
beginning of the contect I am transferring to. Is there a cleaner way?

Doug

*  Doug Crompton	   *
*  Richboro, PA 18954	   *
*  215-431-6307		   *