[Asterisk-Users] Callback Application: Suggestions Please.

Woodoo People .pGa! wpeople at Shadow.microsystem.hu
Sun Jun 11 03:34:31 MST 2006

Keyboardot ragadtam, hogy va'laszoljak Tigran Kocharyan osszedobalt bytejaira:"

> 1. Customer Calls the outgoing number which is a PSTN line connected to
> my Zap channel
> 2. Asterisk captures the Caller ID and calls back the customer.
> 3. As soon as the customer picks up the phone, asterisk plays a promt to
> enter the Destination number.
> 4. Asterisk Connects the Outgoing number through another channel
> (SIP/IAX/ZAP) and bridges the call.
> 5. After the completion, I should see the Disconnect Reason and the
> Duration for each leg of the call.
>
> The first two steps are quite evident.
> Now the trick comes on step 3. How to Dial out a number and listen for
> DTMF tones? After this, maybe park the call, or send it to conference
playback(hellomate)
DISA(1234|context)

--
WoodOO-[P]an[G]alaktikan[A]gent-People <][> http://shadow.pganet.com