[Asterisk-Users] RE: VGSM Trouble: Kind people, help me please...

Woodoo People .pGa! wpeople at Shadow.microsystem.hu
Sun Jun 11 03:32:53 MST 2006

> Thanks a lot for responding.
> I did what you recomended, and it works now. At least I can make simple
> calls out. Did not try the incoming part though.
> Now it is still unclear :
> - how to make the "Dial" application choose the first available channel?

the easiest (for you) is installing freepbx (or amportal)
set up the trunks (i mean all the four channels)
and add all the trunks to outbound routing

> - or how to get CID out of the interface? Does it set the Global
> variables as it is in Zaptel?
it works right.

> - ...and a lot of stuff alike, as it usually happens with newly
> developing project...
you R welcome
--
WoodOO-[P]an[G]alaktikan[A]gent-People <][> http://shadow.pganet.com