[Asterisk-Users] Question setting up a

undrhil.1528785 at bloglines.com undrhil.1528785 at bloglines.com
Sat Jun 10 19:17:58 MST 2006

>Easy to do on the Linksys PAP2, if that helps. The functionality
> probably
depends on the make and model of the phone... maybe if you gave
> those details
as well?

> James

Well, there's the rub.  I don't have any of the
hardware yet.  I am looking at the various options before buying anything.
 I know that sounds like an odd way to do things: research it before buying
it, but what can I say?  :)

Besides, this is all still theorhetical for
me.  I'm still working on getting a FXO card for my home phone line so I can
get this all configured for testing.  :)

Undrhil