[Asterisk-Users] Reorganizing menus in Polycom 301? Was: [asterisk-biz] New Polycom SoundPoint Series IP-430

Mike Fedyk mfedyk at mikefedyk.com
Sat Jun 10 17:04:10 MST 2006

Chris Mason (Lists) wrote:
> Cory Andrews wrote:
>>

>> IP430, will sit between the IP301 and IP501, IP430 will have dual
>> Ethernet, PoE, and full duplex speakerphone.  List price (MSRP) $239
>> street price should fall likely between IP301 and IP501.
>>
> That looks great, the 301 is almost useless due to the lack of speaker
> phone and message buttons.
Agreed and the menu organization sucks.  Anyone know if there are any
hacks to change the menus in the IP301 phones?  I'm specifically looking
for one or two button access to the redial list (reprogramming the
redial to display dialed list and then have second press redial last
number would be great).

Mike