[Asterisk-Users] Problems with 7960 + callwaiting

Jason Lixfeld jason+lists.asterisk at lixfeld.ca
Sat Jun 10 10:29:16 MST 2006

I have a 7960 with P0S3-08-2-00 firmware.  Call waiting is enabled on
the phone:

call_waiting : 1

When I call from the 7960 to the 7960, I get a 486 busy here on the
asterisk console.

I can call from the 7960 to a soft phone no problem and vice-verse.
I can also call from soft phone to soft phone with no issues either.

Anyone know offhand what's going on?  bug in the firmware maybe?  I'm
going to check the release notes anyway, but I thought someone here
might have an idea.

Thanks in advance.