[Asterisk-Users] RE: IAX Passing Variables

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
Sat Jun 10 09:13:56 MST 2006

On Thu, Jun 08, 2006 at 04:44:38PM -0600, Douglas Garstang wrote:
> [...]

This can generally server to reduce your status and your chance of
getting replies.

In that case, you better reply to you original message, or refer to it.
It can also help to detail what you tried to check in the interim.

Alternatively, maybe people cannot give you a good answer. So try
rephrasing your question. Maybe give some more details on whatever it is
that you try to do. Maybe someone could propose an alternative solution.

Tzafrir Cohen      sip:tzafrir at local.xorcom.com
icq#16849755       iax:tzafrir at local.xorcom.com
+972-50-7952406
tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com  http://www.xorcom.com