[Asterisk-Users] FXO registration and VegaStream

Issac Simchayof issac at zumcity.com
Fri Jun 9 19:10:13 MST 2006

I am trying to configure a VegaStream 50 FXO to work with asterisk. The
problem that I am having is that the VegaStream does not support incoming
registration from asterisk.  VegaStream only allows outbound registration.

My question is does asterisk allow incoming registration from an FXO? If yes
how? Or better yet, has anybody been able to make the VegaStream FXO work
with asterisk? According to VegaStream they have many clients using this
combo but they haven't been very helpful otherwise.