[Asterisk-Users] Grandstream BT100 lockup after attended transfer on 1.2.8 and 1.2.9.1

Leonardo Gomes Figueira sabbath at planetarium.com.br
Fri Jun 9 15:26:20 MST 2006

Hi,

after upgrading to Asterisk 1.2.8 from 1.2.7.1 I got a problem with
Grandstream BT100 after making an attended transfer (FLASH + NUMBER +
SEND + WAIT ANSWER + TRANSFER).

After the transfer, the display clears all the info except the clock,
there is no dial tone, the WEB admin stops working. Incoming calls make
the display light turn on but there is no ring and no callerid on the
display, if the call is answered there is no audio. The menu does not
appear on the display so a hard reboot is needed.

Tested on 3 devices with Grandstream firmware versions:

1.0.6.7
1.0.8.12
1.0.8.16 (current stable on Grandstream site)
1.0.8.23 (last beta)

Tested with Asterisk releases:

1.2.8
1.2.9
1.2.9.1

If I go back to 1.2.7.1 this problem does not hapens.

Anyone can test this on your enviroment and confirm this issue ?

Which debug info can I provide to work on a solution ? (sip debug peer,
Asterisk debug, tcpdump traces ?)

Thanks,

    Leonardo