[Asterisk-Users] Fun with Echo

Dan Elder isbeen at izmedia.com
Fri Jun 9 14:37:47 MST 2006

I wrestled and wrestled with echo issues for months before finally just
following the guide here:
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Tellabs+Hardware+Echo+Cancellers

And with help from the list I was able to COMPLETELY remove all echo for
under $100.. Requires a tiny bit of simple soldering, but it works like a
charm.

The software cans just never did the job well enough, no matter which one I
picked.