[Asterisk-Users] Fun with Echo

Andrei (MPI) asterisk at markovprocesses.com
Fri Jun 9 14:33:02 MST 2006

Brian,

You may actually get better results lowering size of the buffer. Here
are my settings that have been working nice so far on TDM400 (1+ year):

echocancel=64
echotraining=800
echocancelwhenbridged=yes
rxgain=2.0
txgain=-4.0

Notice difference between receive and transmit levels. That's essential,
too.

Andrei (MPI)