[Asterisk-Users] h323 with asterisk problem

Thameem Ansari thameem.ansari at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 13:24:24 MST 2006

Finally I installed the oh323 without any errors and tested that with
SJPhone.(Played the demo message).
Now my question is, it seems from any h323 client anyone can make calls to
my asterisk if they dial <number>@<my serverip>.
How do I do the authentication by IP, username, password like SIP.conf and
IAX.conf?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Thameem