[Asterisk-Users] Re: Audio problems on Zap & SIP, local netwo rk, not IRQ related?

whois wes whoiswes at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 13:23:30 MST 2006

Interesting - we're running FC4, and without IRQ balance, all
interrupts default to the highest numbered CPU (CPU3 with
hyperthreading on, CPU1 with it off...)

i have added an echo statement to our startup scripts that moves the
T1 card to interrupt on CPU0 and it has worked wonderfully for
us...watching /proc/interrupts shows that the digium/sangoma card is
only hitting CPU0 while everything else hits CPU1

we're running a stock FC4 install, kernel 2.6.11.x, FWIW...