[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk, mISDN and a Fritz card -- kernel crashes

MBIT Technologies mail at mbit.com.au
Fri Jun 9 06:17:50 MST 2006

What kernel are you using Chris?

Regards

Mark Brooker
T: 02 4959 8670
M: 0415 846 865
F: 02 4950 5609
E: mark at mbit.com.au
W: http://www.mbit.com.au

-----Original Message-----
From: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Chris Jones
Sent: Friday, 9 June 2006 10:36 PM
To: asterisk-users at lists.digium.com
Cc: rick at toplevel.net.au
Subject: Re: [Asterisk-Users] Asterisk,mISDN and a Fritz card -- kernel
crashes

Who mentioned fax? :-)

Native CAPI isn't an option for us (unfortunately), as our service is a
point-to-point service, which the AVM CAPI drivers don't support.

We've now got another problem -- we're now able to make calls -- once.  The
kernel panics as soon as someone terminates a call (and, so it would seem,
at various other times too).  This has only been occuring since mISDN was
installed.

 Any ideas?

 Thanks,
 Chris