[Asterisk-Users] remote setting - AGI or what?

Christophorus Laube bob at SemanticEdge.de
Fri Jun 9 01:43:56 MST 2006

Hi all,

I want to do some stuff in astdb by remotely populating it. That means I
want to make a kind of away-handling. A caller can specify a number on
which he will be available until he resets this. I thought about doing
that with the astdb by setting the the $EXTEN as key and the
to-be-dialed number als value. If a call is placed the db is checked and
the away number is called in place.
But I want to set the number remotely and client initiated. Is AGI able
to do such things or what can I use else?
TIA, Christophorus