[Asterisk-Users] Re: Audio problems on Zap & SIP, local network, not IRQ related?

kjcsb kjcsb at orcon.net.nz
Fri Jun 9 01:13:49 MST 2006

I have made the following additional changes:
- enabling MMX extensions in the Asterisk Makefile and remade, installed
- disabled parallel, serial, and mouse ports in the BIOS
- reenabled ACPI as I was getting errors in the log file

The audio problems still exist. Any further advice on how to improve the
audio quality would be greatly appreciated.

Regards

Cameron