[Asterisk-Users] registration SIP softphone:who is the file who makes the registration?how can I set more proxy than 1?

Shenen Shenen shenenx at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 00:18:53 MST 2006

Hi:I 've a question:
I'm using asterisk at home;

I've seen the dialparties.agi , I want to do this;

I've one softphone and I want register it in 2 different Proxy;only  X-lite
permitted this, all others no;
I want have more proxy with others softphone;I run asterisk - R and I've
seen when a softphone is registered(when I run it).
My question is:

Who is the file who makes the registration?How can I set this file to wait
for 2 proxy for a softphone?
I think this file point to manager.conf and to extension.conf and
extensions_additional.conf, and wait for the port and the proxy where make
the registration.....becouse in asteriskCLI I see this:

-- Registered SIP '655' at 192.168.251.10 port 1175 expires 900
.....but who is the file that make this operation?and how can I set 2 or
more proxy for this number?

10000 thanks