[Asterisk-Users] PRI & Fax Passthrough

Remco Barendse asterisk at barendse.to
Thu Jun 8 22:15:18 MST 2006

It may seem like overkill, but I have really tried anything to get fax
reliable, without success.

Instead of a channel bank you could also use an old legacy pbx for that. I
am using our old pbx just for faxing, doing bridging on a TE210P. A E1
channel bank will cost a fortune and if your PRI is E1 you will not have
success with a T1 channel bank.

Alternatively you could get an analog phone line :)