[Asterisk-Users] AEL2

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Thu Jun 8 20:39:49 MST 2006

Replying to myself here... I got the latest 1.2 head via svn. Did a patch
diff'ed it to latest AEL2 (as described at:
http://voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+AEL2

Patched it. All went fine. On compile I get the following error....

pbx_ael2.c: In function `check_goto':
pbx_ael2.c:1063: parse error before `struct'
pbx_ael2.c:1065: `x3' undeclared (first use in this function)
pbx_ael2.c:1065: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
pbx_ael2.c:1065: for each function it appears in.)
pbx_ael2.c: In function `find_label_in_current_context':
pbx_ael2.c:1532: parse error before `struct'
pbx_ael2.c:1534: `x3' undeclared (first use in this function)
make[1]: *** [pbx_ael2.o] Error 1

Which boils down to a definition of x3 in pbx_ael2.c

Anyone played with this?

Doug

On Thu, 8 Jun 2006, Doug Crompton wrote:

> Being rather new to Asterisk I was wondering what the current status of
> AEL2 is? I see reference to it back in January but that was many versions
> ago. Is it in the current code?
>
> Doug
>
> ****************************
> *  Doug Crompton	   *
> *  Richboro, PA 18954	   *
> *  215-431-6307		   *
> *		  	   *
> * doug at crompton.com        *
> * http://www.crompton.com  *

"Those that sacrifice essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety
 deserve neither liberty nor safety."  -- Ben Franklin (1759)

*  Doug Crompton	   *
*  Richboro, PA 18954	   *
*  215-431-6307		   *
* doug at crompton.com        *