[Asterisk-Users] h323 with asterisk problem

Thameem Ansari thameem.ansari at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 20:23:15 MST 2006

Hello guys,
Thanks for your replies. I finally got the ooh323 built successfully. But
again the problem is I am using sjphone to connect to my server. I can
initiate the call which rings the phone without any problem. But its keep on
ringing even if I take the call. I dunno whats goin on?
Simply this h323 configuration sucks....

-Thameem