[Asterisk-Users] "Reserving" a conference room

Eric Bishop asterisk.eric at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 18:02:03 MST 2006

Hi all,

We have executives who use conference rooms. The typical scenario is that
one of them will organise a conference a few hours in advance and email
everyone the details, however is there anyway the they can "reserve" a
conference room number?

For example if they organise a conference in room 123 at 4pm and send out
all the details then someone else in the meantime dynamically creates
conference room 123. This is what we are trying to avoid. I know we can set
up a static conference room and pin, but we would like to do it with dynamic
conference rooms.

thanks.....