[Asterisk-Users] Astricon alive and well

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Thu Jun 8 15:16:14 MST 2006

confusion about the future of Astricon.

Astricon Europe is only a few weeks away and we are very excited about
our first 3-city Astricon Road Show. Digium will continue supporting and
participating in Astricon events around the world as we know that these
events are necessary to educate and inform those who are catching the
Asterisk fever!

As the Asterisk community continues to grow, Astricon events help propel
Asterisk into new applications and new environments as we challenge the
legacy platforms.

We are saddened by the separation of Steve and Olle and want to make it
clear we fully support their separate endeavors and thank them for their
contributions to the project and community at large.

We appreciate the collaborative spirit of our Asterisk community and
hope to see you in Europe or at an Astricon event in the future.

--
Kevin P. Fleming
Senior Software Engineer