[Asterisk-Users] h323 with asterisk problem

Thameem Ansari thameem.ansari at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 10:47:27 MST 2006

Hello all,

I am trying to use native h323 built from asterisk 1.2.7. I configured the
h323 to receive incoming calls...the problem is i can receive the call to my
asterisk and it rings another extension but no audio. I don't see any good
documentation about gatekeepers, fast start, etc with h323. I would like to
get some help from you guys to fix this issue.

If any of you have configured asterisk with h323, please help me do that.

Thanks in advance,

Thameem