[Asterisk-Users] how to identify agi crash cause

Danish Samad danishsamad at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 10:37:24 MST 2006

Hi,

 Thanks for your reply. Dont the messages logged in
/var/log/asterisk/messages contain error messages also dumped in tty9.
 If not how can I view the messages on the tty9 console, The problem is the
server is hosted remotely and all I have is ssh access.
Shutting down asterisk might not be an option, especially since I dont know
how to reproduce the problem, it just happens sporadically.

Regards,
Danish