[Asterisk-Users] Voicemail to Email on Blackberry

Bill Gibbs bgibbs at edurotech.com
Thu Jun 8 09:59:14 MST 2006

I couldn't find one but I didn't look too hard.

To be honest, the Blackberry is so easy to use with one hand I dropped the issue.

We actually switched to Windows Mobile devices which suck compared to the Blackberry for email/ease of use but I can now one click listen to my voicemail without dialing in (and using the horrible "on screen only" keypad of my new phone...which is the only reason I listen to the attachment via a phone now.

Bill