[Asterisk-Users] Using regcontext

Jon Schøpzinsky jos at detele.dk
Thu Jun 8 02:57:42 MST 2006

Hello List

Ive been trying to use regcontext, but I cant get it to work. Ive setup my sip peers to have the regexten _[0-9]., so that I can capture all registrations in a single extension.
But when they register, I can see that the dynamic extension is created, but none of the rest of the code is executed, priority 2-4.
Can anyone explain how I should use the regcontext parameter, etc. am I using it wrongly?

Regards
Jon